Health Effects of EMF and RF:
Medical equipment such as x-rays emits stronger frequencies. The result is ionized radiation which can disturb atoms and molecules in our bodies which can harm us.
The vast number of technology users means we now exist in a sea of low electromagnetic fields (ELFs) and more complex higher intensity radio frequencies (RFs).
All of this has created a great deal of controversy and very serious health concerns. Scientists and researchers have conducted many assessments and studies since 1987 to determine the effects of electromagnetic fields on living organisms.
Even though the conclusions of many earlier studies showed safe exposure rates, scientists acknowledge the phenomena is a growing concern because of the massive amount of EMFs and RFs present and continuing to spread across the modern world.
Our homes and schools expose young children to wireless mobile phones, computers, and internet radiation waves every day. A 2017 report published by the University of Toronto declared the use of smartphones or tablets before the age of two increased the risk of speech delay.
Our complex central nervous system regulates human behaviors and our ability to learn. Research has established a risk to fetal and early childhood nervous system development by EMF exposure.
A study completed in 2018 by the “National Toxicology Program on Cell Phones and Cancer” confirmed the evidence of DNA damage and cardiac tumors.
Computer screen exposure has caused eye problems such as dry eye, eyestrain, blurred vision, double vision, retinal damage, and cataracts.
Recent studies have shown a direct correlation between EMFs and cancers of the head, neck, brain, lymphoma, thyroid, kidney, liver, and parotid gland tumors.
Infertility risks increase with continued exposure to EMFs and RFs.
The cancer rates of children and teenagers are growing at an alarming rate in correlation with wireless technology. Many of the cancers of children are brain tumors and childhood leukemia.
Exploratory research in 2018 showed EMF and RF exposure may interfere with our memory and contribute to behavior issues. The research suggests constant wifi exposure may threaten other important biological processes such as cell cycles, cell signaling, DNA repair, and immune system responses.
Many people with close exposure to wireless technology describe electrosensitivity experiences. They report a variety of symptoms such as fatigue, insomnia, headaches, rashes, dizziness, tinnitus, vision changes, muscle twitching, irritability, concentration impairment, depression, anxiety, and other neurological and neurobehavioral conditions.
Protect Yourself and Your Family From EMF and RF Damage:
• If you use wireless devices, turn them off when they are not in use. Even when the wireless devices are sitting idle, they are constantly sending and receiving a signal.
• EMF strength increases when the phone continually attempts to reach the service, so it is safest to avoid mobile phone use when the signal is weak.
• Hold your mobile phone away from your body, including your torso because of the danger of exposure to reproductive organs. The speakerphone option or a wired headset is safest. Distance from the electromagnetic source decreases the intensity and effect. Turn the power off before carrying the mobile phone on your body.
• Metal enclosures and metal surroundings reflect the radiation waves, so do not use your mobile phone or other wireless devices in those situations. Keep this in mind when traveling or driving. The inside environment of your automobile increases the EMF radiation.
• Text when possible, instead of talking because it will lessen your exposure.
• You can find federal government minimum distance recommendations in your mobile phone manual.
• Because many of the new gaming equipment devices, televisions, and computers emit radiation even if you leave them powered on, it is best to remove the power source entirely such as unplugging the device or removing the batteries.
• Do not charge your mobile phone or keep screens in the bedroom.
• Remember to blink and look at something different for twenty seconds away from your screen at least every twenty minutes to avoid eye damage.
• Keep electronic devices away from children as much as possible. Do not carry your phone or tablet in the baby stroller.
• If your children want to watch movies during your trip, plan ahead and download the movies before you leave, so they do not need to download them on the road.
• Because children’s brains are still developing, and their skulls are thinner, they should not talk on mobile phones.
• Whenever a child plays with a mobile phone, laptop or other electronic devices, set the Wi-Fi to OFF, the Airplane mode to ON, and Bluetooth to OFF.
Choose Wired Technology:
• For all of your home electronic accessory devices such as printers, speakers, mouse, game stations, controllers, and the internet, chose to connect with a cable rather than using the wireless version.
• Use a wired system for long phone calls and longtime use of computers or games for the least amount of exposure.
• If possible, choose a wired modem, instead of wireless. If you use a wireless modem, check with your internet provider to find out what signal distance has been set for your device. They set most to about 100 meters or 328 feet. If that distance is unnecessary in your home, ask your provider to turn the distance down to the distance required.
• Corded landline phones do not emit radiation, and are safer, so whenever possible, use your landline phone instead of your mobile phone. Cordless home phones emit EMF just as mobile phones do. They emit radiation whether they are in use or not.