The advancements in technology are contributing to make our lives easier. Home automation, being one aspect of technology has come a long way as now we have got devices which gives us the virtual control of our home. Whether it is switching on a fan, opening your front door, and other similar tasks are now possible from the comfort of your bed. One such device is CBUS Control System. Basically, it is a microprocessor controlled wiring system which is useful for energy management and lighting control. It provides a number of benefits, three of which are listed below:
- Easy to Use: CBUS is really easy to use. It is a smart system that easily controls all the electronic systems which contain Sensors, Detectors, General Units and Infrared units. It comes with a touch controller which helps it (the hardware) to work efficiently.
- Convenient and Affordable: CBUS is affordable and comparatively cheaper when compared to its competitors. It is simply an amazing technology at a very competitive price.
- Completely Programmable: This benefit, i.e. the ability to be completely programmed makes the CBUS stand out. Users can simply program it however they want it to work. It is completely customizable, just to meet the needs and requirements of its users.
Although CBUS comes with its own software but integrating it with Push Controls, a software application for your mobile devices, makes CBUS work more diligently and efficiently. Introduced by Schneider Electric, Push Controls adds more meaning to the use of CBUS, some of the advantages Push Control provides to it users, when integrated with CBUS are:
- Flexibility: Push controls is super flexible as it gives the opportunity to operate a range of different devices. The user can simply integrate the device with CBUS which is itself integrates with Push controls and then simply use it to make your living easier.
- Comfort: Since Push controls is a software application for your mobile devices, you can easily control all your home from your couch. With the tap of button in the Push Controls app, you can turn on the lights, lower down the temperatures, open your home’s main door and perform a number of similar tasks to make your living comfortable.
- Control: Push controls can control everything. Your home’s lighting, temperature, security cameras, you name it. Push controls give you the control over your living and does a great job in making it efficient.
We see all these movies where a voice seems to simply comes from the walls, talking to the inhabitants that dwell within. The blinds shut themselves and the appliances manage their own issues. Everything in this home is super fancy and high tech like it fell out of a James Bond picture and landed at the end of your cul de sac.
It’s not as crazy as it sounds, and 007 isn’t the only one who can have all the best tech at home. Now, you can too. It’s called asmart home.
Let’s Define Smart
Pretty much everything in your life today is smart from your refrigerator to your cell phone. Technology today has a weird way of running itself. For homeowners, this is a fantastic thing.
A smart home by definition is one that boasts automated systems which may be controlled from another smart device like a phone, computer, or tablet. Systems can include (but aren’t limited to) security, lighting, locks, and blinds just to name a few.
Smart Homes Are Quite Beneficial
Most people are looking for convenience, and that’s what a smart home provides. You can control so many processes in your home with just the click of a button. Before you got a smart home, you probably never noticed how annoying little things like opening and shutting all of the blinds in the house could be.
The best part of making the switch to a smart home is that you don’t have to do it all at once. Pick the most convenient and affordable options and install them when it makes sense for you and your family.
It’s More Than Just Convenience
While convenience is probably the number one reason to give your home a brain, the benefits don’t just end there. Smart homeowners experience extra security because they are able to monitor the area surrounding their residence as well as lock windows and doors they may have forgotten before leaving the house.
The benefits in regards to energy efficiency are pretty stellar as well. How do you feel about being able to turn all the lights off after you’ve left for work? Would it make sense to use sunlight as a natural solution to light and heat your home just by managing the blinds? It would be pretty spectacular if your washing machine informed you that it was having issues which were leading to crazy water use, would it not?
All of these things add up to savings for you and good things for the environment. Who doesn’t want that?
Is Your Home Dying To Be Smart?
Without a little push from you, your home won’t be able to reach its full potential. It’s time to make your home a smart one. You know it, I know it. So what are you waiting for?
There are about zillion benefits for you, your home, your wallet, and the environment. (Your insurance company probably won’t mind either.) Call KMAC Electrical today to learn about the myriad of options available to you and take the first steps on the path to a fully automated home that will shower its benefits down upon you.